1. Product Details
1. product name: Cinnamon Extract
2. Latin Name: Cinnamomum cassia Presl.
3. appearance: fine powder
4. specification: 10:1,20:1 water solube
5. test method: TLC
6. part used: Bark
Cinnamon Bark has been used throughout history, and across most cultures, as a culinary spice, for herbal bath decoctions and as a food remedy to maintain healthy blood sugar balance. Cinnamon contains the constituent, cinnamaldehyde, found in the volatile oil fraction of the plant. Cinnamaldehyde has potent antioxidant actions, protecting cells from oxidative damage, and supporting healthy fat and cholesterol balance within the normal range. Cinnamon bark also contains polyphenolic polymers that support healthy insulin and blood glucose balance within the normal range, and promote healthy blood flow.
- With the function of protecting gastric mucosa against damage;
- With the function of lowing blood pressure and preventing blood clots;
- With the function of Strengthening the body's immune function.