Red-brown fine power
Plant origin and distribution :
Tomato, Solanaceae, tomato subgenus. It is annual or perennial herb, originates from South American, and now is widely cultivated in China. The tomatoes we used come from Xinjiang province, which have characteristics like high productive capacity and adequate quality. Thus, the steady supply of raw materials, high yield and low cost can be guaranteed.
(1) It has effect like resisting cancer, decreasing tumor, slowing down the speed of the proliferation of tumor. Especially it has better preventive and inhibitory effect on prostate cancer, uterine cancer, pancreatic cancer, bladder cancer, colon cancer, esophageal cancer, and buccal cancer.
(2) It has effect of regulating blood lipid. Its stronger antioxidant action can prevent the LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein) cholesterol being destroyed by oxidation, which can alleviate atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease symptoms.
(3) Anti-radiation. Prevent skin being damaged by ultraviolet radiation.
(4) Anti-aging. Enhance human immunity.
(5) Protecting cardiovascular system and preventing getting heart disease.
Its oxidation effect is three times of B-carotene, and 100 times of vitamin E.It is widely used in food, health care product, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical field.
(1)Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and health care.
(2)Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
(3)Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is made into capsule to prevent cancer, resist cancer,and anti-oxidate.