Product Name: Marigold Extract
Botanical Name: Tagetes erecta L.
Part Used: Flower
Powder, Beadlet and Oil
Lutein (Xanthophyll) 5%, 10%, 20%, 80% HPLC/UV
Zeaxanthin 5% HPLC
Active Ingredient: Lutein (Xanthophyll) and Zeaxanthin
CAS Number: 127-40-2 (Lutein Xanthophyll), 144-68-3 (Zeaxanthin)
For the marigold is a marigold, annual herb. Origin in Mexico, currently in China's Heilongjiang, Jilin, Inner Mongolia, Xinjiang, Yunnan and other places have large-scale cultivation.
We produce all raw materials used in marigold planting base from Xinjiang. Endemic soil and light conditions, making Marigold with fast growth, long flowering period, high yield and good quality, ensure a steady supply of raw materials, production of high yield, low production costs.
- Lutein is the retina, macula can not be a major component of material loss
- Prevent the physiological structure and function of the eye mutation
- It is a potent antioxidant, absorbing ultraviolet and blue. Eyes light poisoning treatment
- It has a vasodilator function can improve retinal blood circulation and promote the supply of nutrients, can prevent the occurrence of a disease caused by the human body due to organ aging, and prevention of cell aging.
- Feed additive Poultry And Livestock
- Natural Pigment for food coloring, cosmetics, tobacco, medicine
- Health Care Capsules to Protect Eyesight