Rose Hip Extract
Specification: 5:1, 10:1
More about Rose Hip Extract
Rose hips are usually orange to red in color. They are round in shape. In some species dark purple and even black fruits are found. The red ones of them look like small tomatoes. The wild grown rose hip fruits contain more vitamins than the cultivated ones.
Rose hips are mainly found in parts of Asia, Europe, and Africa. Nowadays rose hips are cultivated almost all over the globe, creating the suitable conditions for its cultivation.
Rose hips contain vitamin C in a large amount, 40% more than oranges also. Rose hips also contain vitamin B-complex in high quantity, and even vitamin A and C, calcium, and iron. Researches found hints of potassium, silicon, sulfur, and magnesium in rose hip fruits.
1. Anti-oxidation, preventing skin aging and protecting the brain and nerve tissue from oxidation.
2. Strengthen the spleen and helping digestion.
3. Improve blood circulation, boosts metabolism, and monitors the menstrual cycle.
4. Treatment of patients suffering from knee or hip osteoarthritis.
5. Protect against cancer.
6. Protect against cardiovascular disease (CVD).
7. Treatment of influenza-like infections, diarrhea
8. Diuretic and laxative and treatment of various urinary tract disorders